Special delivery sent to your mailbox!
Receive beautiful, hand created postcards or letters & cards that make it easy for busy people to elegantly celebrate moments in their lives, and bring a smile to the day.
- sneak in a chance to indulge your love of reading with a short message crafted for you
- take a quick break from your computer and enjoy communication with a personal touch.
- add some excitement to your week knowing there’s a special delivery coming with your name on it.
You’re busy, stressed, and rushed. Sometimes stopping to catch your breath just seems like it’s not on the day’s “to do” list. Imagine feeling re-energized when you find special delivery postcards or letters & cards in your mailbox and know someone is thinking about you today. You deserve moments of bliss.
Choose the package that works best for you, or let me help you design your own mailing. 2 week free trial included in each subscription. If it isn’t right for you and your loved one, cancel at any time.
- spend quality time together with this simple activity
- Let her know you’re thinking of her when you can’t be there
- tuck one into her pocket to carry or prop one on her nightstand
- conversation starter
- token to show off to her friends
you’re her caregiver, errand runner, and advocate. Sometimes conversation starters or occupying just moments of her day takes effort. Imagine her delight when she finds special delivery postcards or letters & cards in her mailbox and knows someone is thinking about her today – and it’s one thing you don’t have to worry about. Choose the package that works best for you, or let me help you design your own mailing. 2 week free trial included in each subscription. If it isn’t right for you and your loved one, cancel at any time.
THIS MAY NOT BE FOR YOU IF
- you only like getting junkmail and bills
- email is your only form of communication nowadays
- going to the mailbox is a chore
The truth is, we love receiving mail.
We enjoy the anticipation of finding a special delivery in the mailbox. We look for a handwritten address and feel great knowing someone is thinking of us today. Handwritten “thank yous” and “thinking of yous” don’t go out of style. Special moments in life should be elegantly shared.
The front side has my artwork – drawings, paintings, sketches, or photography.
The back side has an anecdote of our latest adventures.
- it doesn’t matter when you join in
- you don’t have to remember a larger storyline
- there is no need to associate characters or events
- the correspondence is simple and enjoyable to understand
- a story may spark additional conversation or similar memories
- each has large, legible, handwritten lettering
- the writing is friendly and encouraging
While some may feel letter writing or receiving is more of a girly thing, we believe the gentlemen in your lives would also enjoy the special delivery artwork and anecdotes. After all, some of the greatest male historical figures are known for their correspondence and personal communication. We did use the term “her” here, but these would certainly be appropriate for Grandpa and Great Uncle Bobby as well.
I am happy to address a note to “Mr. and Mrs.” or “Bob and Mary” at the same address, but please purchase separate subscriptions for any additional locations where you would like me to write.
Choose USA or International Delivery.
2 week free trial included in each subscription. If it isn’t right for you and your loved one, cancel at any time.
My inspiration comes from architecture, nature and my clients. Helping fulfill an idea someone has makes me happy. Recycled, salvaged, sustainably made, high quality, thick materials are important to me. Everything is proudly designed, printed, and assembled in my Wisconsin studio, so smaller quantities are no problem. Purchases support my family and the Alzheimer’s Association.
This venture began when I received an invitation to my great aunt’s birthday celebration. It mentioned that since her caregiver receives all the bills she hardly gets any mail, but she checks it everyday. I try to send pictures of the kids to my own grandparents because they don’t all keep up with us online, but should make it a more frequent happening. I thought perhaps other caregivers would find value and appreciate someone sending their loved ones a short anecdote and art to say hello.
I have had many pen pals over the years. The letters evolved from sticker covered wide-ruled lined notebook paper, to colored marker text, to including my patterns and art depending on our ages and interests. Handwritten “thank yous” and “thinking of yous” don’t go out of style. Special moments in life should be elegantly shared.
WHICH PACKAGE TO CHOOSE
- no envelope to know how to open
- no waiting for staff to help open
- beautiful, actual postage stamps
- oversize, heavy weight postcard
Cards & Letters
- act of opening something
- element of anticipation waiting to see what’s inside
- colored, square flap envelope
- beautiful, actual postage stamps
- heavy weight original folded greeting cards and 8.5”x11” letters
THE FINE PRINT
I will only use the information you provide to send a cheerful message to your loved one. I will never solicit anything from them, advertise other products or services, or sell/give away their address.
RECEIVE YOUR FREE SAMPLE POSTACRD NOW
Sign up for our email newsletter for first access to free digital downloads and printables. I will send a free postcard to you with a greeting from me, or to a friend of yours with a short message from you as a gift.
I have received emails from the family telling me how much they appreciated the personal card and that the design was beautiful. – Joan
Fast , Amazing , Wonderful – Danielle